articoliarticolo in ordine
Totale Prodotti MUTUABILI:
Ferroguna is a food supplement based on iron, copper, vitamin C, with dehydrated pulp of the baobab fruit. It is also recommended as a support in situations of fatigue or weakness, as well as in cases of:
-increased iron requirement:
· Ferroguna is compatible with specific LARNs during pregnancy and its daily intake does not involve the risk of overdose of the individual elements;
In the puerperium, during lactation, growth, senescence, sporting activity.
- decreased intestinal absorption of iron: dietary deficiencies and intestinal alterations that can compromise its absorption.
- increased physiological loss: abundant menstruation or situations of gastro-intestinal alterations.
In practical orosoluble sachets, it dissolves directly in the mouth without water and is rapidly assimilated.
Sweetener: sorbitol; baobab (Adansonia digitata L.) fruit pulp, ferrous fumarate, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C); acidity regulator: citric acid; natural flavor; stabilizer: gum arabic (acacia gum); anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide; sweetener: steviol glycosides; copper citrate.
Average values per 100 g per bag
Energy 1,155 kJ
276 kcal 20 kJ
of which saturated 0.23 g
0 g 0 g
of which sugars 80.78 g
13.84 g 1.37 g
Protein 0.61 g 0.01 g
Salt 0.02 g 0 g
Iron 823.5 mg 14 mg (100% NRV *)
Vitamin C 1,764.7 mg 30 mg (38% NRV *)
Baobab fruit pulp 38.2 g 650 mg
* VNR: Nutrient Reference Values.
How to use
Dissolve the contents of the sachet directly in the mouth without water. Ferroguna can be taken continuously even for long periods under medical supervision.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age. The product contains sugar alcohols: excessive consumption can have laxative effects. Supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store the product in a cool, dry and protected from light. The expiry date refers to the product correctly stored, in the unopened package.
Pack of 28 buccal sachets.
Net weight 47.6 g.
1. A. Roncuzzi et al. "Efficacy and tolerability of Ferroguna versus iron sulphate in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia in pregnancy: controlled non-inferiority study". - Italian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology Vol. XXXIV - n.6 November-December 2012
2. Liu ta-Chih et Al "Comparison of a combination of ferrous fumarate and polysaccharide iron complex as treatments for iron deficiency anemia" - Int. J. Hematol 2004 Dec; 80 (5): 416-20.
3. Milman N, Bergholt T, Eriksen L, Ahring K, Graudal NA. Iron requirement and iron balance during pregnancy. Is iron supplementation necessary for pregnant women? Ugeskr Laeger. 1997; 159 (41): 6057-62.
4. Folasade SI, Olukemi OA, Jones MO. Management of sickle cell anemia in Nigeria with medicinal plants: cationic evaluation of the extracts and possible effects on efficacy. Journal of Biological Sciences 2006; 6 (1): 100-2.
5. Prentice A, Laskey MA, Shaw J, Hudson GJ, Day KC, Jarjou LM, Dibba B, et al. Intakes of calcium and phosphorus of rural Gambian women during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Br J Nutr. 1993; 69 (3): 885-96.
6. Al-Qarawi AA, Al-Damegh MA, El-Mougy SA. Hepatoprotective influence of the pulp of Adansonia digitata. Journal of Herbs, Spices & Medicinal Plants. 2003; 10 (3): 1-6.
7. Nnam NM. The pulp of the baobab fruit (Adansonia digitata L.) improves the iron status in Nigerian children. Report from the 2004 Symposium of the International Nutritional Anemia Consultative Group on Iron Deficiency in Early Childhood: Challenges and Advances held in Lima, Peru, November 18, 2004. p. 74.
8. Ramadan A, Harraz FM, El-Mougy SA. Anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effects of the pulp of the fruit of Adansonia digitata. Phytotherapy, 1993; 65: 418-22.
9. Tal-Dia A, Toure K, Sarr O, Sarr M, Cisse MF, Garnier P, Wone I. A baobab solution for the prevention and treatment of acute dehydration in childhood diarrhea. Dakar Med. 1997; 42 (1): 68-73.
Vitamin C and copper
10. De Magistris R, Ciaramella B, Nutrients and chronic degenerative diseases. Milan: GUNA Editore, 2000.
11. Kirschmann GJ, Kirschmann JD. Almanac of Nutrition, Fourth Edition. Rome: Alfa Omega Editrice, 1999.
|Valori medi||per 100 g||per busta|
di cui saturi
di cui zuccheri
|Proteine||0,61 g||0,01 g|
|Sale||0,02 g||0 g|
|Ferro||823,5 mg||14 mg (100% VNR*)|
|Vitamina C||1.764,7 mg||30 mg (38% VNR*)|
|Baobab polpa del frutto||38,2 g||650 mg|