articoliarticolo in ordine
Totale Prodotti MUTUABILI:
Refreshing creamy gel with an immediate and prolonged cold effect.
The immediate cryogenic effect is due to the presence of eucalyptol, while the prolonged effect is due to the menthol released gradually by the cyclodextrins.
An ideal treatment for swollen, heavy and tired legs, with a superficial circulation altered by capillary fragility and with accumulations of excess lipids and liquids.
The presence of extracts such as Troxerutin, Horse Chestnut, Rosemary, Centella, Rusco, Lemon Balm, Eucalyptus and Red Vine act on the microcirculation by increasing the resistance of blood vessels, decreasing their permeability and reducing the imperfections of cellulite and orange peel skin, while pollen extract helps preserve the longevity of skin cells.
The capillary wall is kept toned and elastic and the silhouette regains a decidedly drier and deflated appearance.
Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin.
Microbiologically tested. Nickel tested.
AQUA (WATER), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, MENTHOL, CYCLODEXTRIN, TROXERUTIN, AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) SEED EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA LEAF EXTRACT, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, ROSACTALAFUS LEAFCASTANUM EXTRACT, MELISSA OFFACTIC ROS , Vitis vinifera (GRAPE) LEAF EXTRACT, POLLEN EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl OLIVATE, CARBOMER, Ethylhexylglycerin, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL unsaponifiables, eucalyptol, tetrasodium GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, Potassium sorbate.
Pollen Extract: allows the elongation of the telomeres of skin cells, increasing their longevity. It is tonic, nourishing, invigorating, relaxing, soothing, rebalancing, detoxifying and regenerating.
• Eucalyptol: has a refreshing power that makes it useful in case of fatigue and exposure to high temperatures. It helps improve blood circulation and promote vasodilation.
• Menthol: has refreshing, decongestant, antiseptic and disinfectant properties.
• Troxerutin: is a bioflavonoid also known as vitamin P4. It is present in tea, coffee, cereals and many varieties of fruit and vegetables. In particular, it is extracted from the flowers of Sophora Japonica, which are very rich in this component. It acts by increasing the resistance of the vessels (capillaroprotective action) and decreasing their permeability, thus preventing the excess passage of the liquid component of the blood to the tissues (anti-waterproofing and anti-edema action). It performs a protective action against capillaries, while plant extracts have vasoregulatory properties against peripheral microcirculation and is the most abundant component of Oxerutin, a molecule used for pharmacological purposes for venous insufficiency.
• Horse Chestnut Extract: the capillary-protective and decongestant action is used to relieve heavy legs, in conditions of peripheral venous insufficiency. Less blood stagnation in the periphery means less swollen and heavy legs and is an excellent preventive action against cellulite.
• Rosemary Extract: stimulating blood circulation.
• Centella asiatica extract: used in various preparations for dermo-cosmetic use aimed at treating cellulite imperfections, improving microcirculation functionality and maintaining skin elasticity (stretch marks, wrinkles).
• Rusco Extract: thanks to the beneficial properties at the level of the microcirculation, it is widely used in cosmetic preparations for tired and heavy legs affected by venous insufficiency. The strong anti-edema action at the level of interstitial fluids makes Butcher's Broom extract an ingredient widely used in anti-cellulite cosmetics and intended for the reduction of localized adiposity.
• Lemon Balm Extract: useful for fighting water retention.
• Red Vine Extract: its most important action is the tonic and vasoprotective one, in caring for the circulatory system. It improves vascular permeability, preventing edema and swelling.
• Eucalyptus Extract: astringent and vasoprotective.
• Bioflavonoids: these are plant substances that participate in the multiple colors and shades of fruits and vegetables. They are characterized by proven and important beneficial properties on the well-being and psychophysical health of the individual. They reduce the fragility of capillaries and consequently edema and swelling in the lower limbs, counteract water retention, cellulite and venous problems.